TLC Remote Support Technicians Save Hundred Of Hours Per Week With SugarCRMRam Kumar LK
The TechLiveConnect (TLC) remote tech support service provides advanced, remote technical support to consumers and small businesses. With call centre volume quickly growing from 500 to 3,000 calls per day, TLC’s remote technicians and managers realized they needed a system to automate inefficient manual processes that were unsustainable at high call volumes.
- Reduce call wait time
- Track customer payment history
- Eliminate time wasted on delinquent customers
- Enable customer surveys on agent performance
The Solution: Sugar Professional
After evaluating SugarCRM and Microsoft Dynamics, TLC ultimately chose Sugar for its on-premise deployment option, ease of integration, and intuitive user interface. The company engaged Sugar partner Bhea Knowledge Technologies to implement its solution. To support TLC’s business, Bhea created custom modules in Sugar for every area of the call centre operation, including partners, customers, leads, opportunities, service plan sales, support cases, and customer surveys.
- Delivers significant time-savings across all operations
- Automates agent functions with custom workflows
- Reduces the volume of follow up phone inquiries
- Saves 100 hours per week matching partners with customers
- Recaptures 100 hours per week via integration with third-party payment gateway
- Recovers 10 hours per week managing service cases
Download the Case Study
Source : SugarCRM