CRM for Professional Services
Professional Services companies that are small and medium category require lot of automation once they reach certain volumes or once they want to reach certain volumes of services. When the company started small they may be looking for a simple app for contacts management and another for Time Sheet management and may be another for invoices and payments. But as the business grows it is always good to have all these things under one roof.
The main areas that need to come for the single point view are –
- Lead Management.
- Customers / Contacts Management.
- Services Catalogue Management.
- PDF Quote Generation and tracking open quotes.
- Quote Conversion to Invoice Generation.
- Invoice to Payment Processing with online Gateway Integration.
- Online Contract Generation with DocuSign or other vendor documentation signing service.
- Time Tracking and Expenses Tracking.
- Agent / Consultant Portals for time tracking and expense claiming.
Any other custom activities can also be tracked through it. Bhea’s responsive design portals for customers as well as agents will help them access the portal on any device of their choice.
Email us or speak directly to one of our Business Analysts to understand how to use CRM for Professional Services. Email: email@example.com or Call us at Singapore : +65 6824 8290, New York : +1 408 520 9598 and Bangalore : +91 80 2648 2276, +91 80 4121 5836.