SugarCRM for Marketing Automation
Sugar closes the loop between marketing and sales. Create, execute and track campaigns across multiple channels with the campaign wizard. Develop compelling email marketing programs and capture leads directly into your CRM system with web-to-lead forms. Manage and assign leads to your sales reps and track the marketing ROI of your programs.
- Create and execute campaigns across marketing channels.
- Captures leads directly into CRM System.
- Measures return on investment of campaigns
Sugar Multi-Channel Campaigns centralizes the development, execution and monitoring of campaigns across multiple channels. With Sugar campaign management, companies achieve better visibility into the effectiveness of marketing spend.
- Provide detailed views into campaign effectiveness across marketing and sales stages.
- Define campaign routing and approvals to ensure buy-in across the organization.
- Benchmark campaigns to understand which campaigns produce the most revenue.
The Sugar Campaign Wizard simplifies the process of creating a campaign by walking users though a simple process that gathers all the information needed to execute a campaign. The Campaign Wizard gathers information about the marketing channel, target, program dates, budget, expected revenue and offer to ensure that campaigns are effective and measurable.
- Simplifies campaign design, execution and tracking.
- Ensures proper testing, suppression, and list management.
- Offers real-time activity and ROI reports.
Sugar Marketing Analytics allows companies to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns from the initial offer to a closed sales opportunity. Managers can asses the effectiveness of marketing campaigns relative to budget, channel, expected revenue and win rate to gain a full picture of how marketing programs impact the sales pipeline.
- Understand the ROI of marketing programs.
- Track which channel is most/least profitable.
- Replicate successful campaigns in a few simple steps.
With Email Marketing, Sugar allows marketing managers to identify the correct target for a given campaign, design offers that convey the brand identity of the organization, and track the response rates once a campaign is executed.
- Ensure campaigns are brand consistent and coordinated across customer channels.
- Monitor campaign execution to ensure offers reach the targeted audience.
- Track and assign opportunities to campaign leads.
- Control opt-in and opt-out lists.
Designed for non-technical users, Sugar Web-to-Lead Forms simplify the process of capturing leads into your CRM system. By embedding a customizable form within customer-facing web sites, Web-to-Lead forms directly import campaign responses into Sugar. Marketing professional can designate what kind of information they would like to capture in each form to ensure useful information is handed off to sales people for follow-up.
- Automate lead import from Web into SugarCRM.
- Reduce the need for technical resources in creating web forms.
- Presents all fields and values from the Leads module.
- Offers design flexibility and lowers IT time in marketing support.
Sugar's Lead Management gives marketing professionals the tools to manage prospects and existing customers. Qualify and track leads from multiple campaigns and hand them off to the correct sales representative. Ensure prospects lists are valid and marketing offers are coordinated. With Sugar lead management, companies have the tools to populate the pipeline with more qualified leads.
- Segment leads based on the attributes that drive your business.
- Automatically capture and assign leads across multiple channels.
- Convert leads to opportunities and ensure appropriate follow-up.
Targets and Target List Management
Sugar's Targets module consists of individual people who are unqualified prospects that you have some information on, but is not yet a qualified lead. Information (e.g. name, email address) regarding these targets are normally acquired from business cards you receive while attending various trades shows, conferences, etc. Targets in Sugar are stand-alone records as they are not related to contacts, leads, accounts, or opportunities.
A target list consists of a collection of individuals or organizations you want to include or exclude in a mass marketing campaign. Target Lists can contain any number and any combination of Targets, Contacts, Leads, Users, and Accounts. Targets can be grouped into a target list according to a set of predetermined criteria such as age group, geographic location, or spending habits. Target lists are used in mass email marketing campaigns that can be configured in the Campaigns module.