SugarCRM for Customer Support Automation
Acquiring new customers is much more expensive than selling to existing ones. With Sugar customer support, companies have the confidence that customer cases will be handled quickly and effectively. Sugar customer support centralizes customer service requests across channels to allow companies to manage inbound emails, diagnose bugs, share knowledge, and resolve customer issues. In addition, companies can defray customer support costs with the Customer Self-Service Portal.
- Centrally manage and share all customer service issues.
- Understand frequency of incidents to improve product quality.
- Share information across individuals and teams.
- Measure the responsiveness of customer support.
Sugar Case Management centralizes the service history of each customer, allowing for a detailed view of customer requests and responses. Case management metrics allow managers to monitor how cases are handled and to escalate issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Gain a complete view of customer service request history.
- Escalate unresolved issues before they become large problems.
- Monitor the effectiveness of case responses.
SugarCRM Inbound Email processing allows support organizations to better manage customer support requests through information sharing and routing. With Inbound Email Processing, users can create rules for in-bound e-mails and automatically assign cases to the right customer support representative.
- Shared group inbox manages and assigns cases based on workflow rules.
- Automatically attaches to customer account record for better understanding of customer issues.
- Issues can be prioritized and assigned.
The Sugar Knowledge base helps customer support and engineering teams to better manage and share structured and unstructured information. Knowledge base allows user to create frequently asked questions (FAQs), manage files, and search and rate content - all in an easy-to-use interface.
- Allows users to create searchable content through full-text search, tagging, categorization and approvals.
- Manages the content staging process so new material is reviewed by a manager who approves and posts the content.
- Includes authoring, posting, and rating of FAQs for internal and external viewing.
Effective service organizations resolve customer problems quickly and recycle feedback from customers into the next generation of product. With Sugar Bug Tracking, companies gain a complete view of product problems, their frequency and the effort needed to resolve the problem. Sugar bug tracking not only ensures that customer problems are solved, but that products are improved.
- Ensure all customer cases are managed based on priority, status and category.
- Identify and prioritize customer problems.
- Assign incidents to employees based on availability, expertise or account relationship.
Sugar's Customer Self-Service Portal allows companies to provide self-service capabilities to customers and prospects for key marketing, sales and support activities. Customers can create cases, upload relevant information, search the knowledge base, and track cases to resolution without ever having to pick up a phone. All cases automatically appear within the Sugar Cases module.
- Reduce the number of inbound support calls by offering a self-service environment.
- Expose support knowledge to customers through FAQs and Knowledge base.
- Allow customers to update account information and manage newsletter subscriptions.