CRM Jump Start - Service Packages
This service package is designed to help you spring board your productivity through professional assistance with initial set-up, configuration, and knowledge transfer. SugarCRM's studies with thousands of our customers suggest that you will see better results more rapidly by taking advantage of this service.
You've made an important investment in the technology to enable your CRM needs; Bhea will help ensure you hit the ground running . This package includes the following:
- Understand Company's overall business and CRM objectives.
- Define the scope of project work for the Remote Jump Start session.
- Determine basic set-up requirements.
Set-up and Configuration
- Create Users, Teams and Roles.
- Build Workflows and initial Reports.
- Configure email.
- Add custom fields.
- Modifying layouts.
- Add custom modules.
- Revision of all work completed
- Knowledge transfer
Final Configuration and Final Review
- Summary of all work completed
- Knowledge Transfer
- Recommendations to achieve future objectives
This session is delivered remotely. Our Remote Jump Start session is not a substitute for proper CRM training. Bhea also recommends Administrator and End User Training to complement your Jump Start session.
Please note that this package does not include any of the following:
- Updates to existing transactions in the production system
- Customizations beyond Studio, Module Builder, Drop Down Editor, Workflow Data migration or basic data imports
- Admin User Training or End User Training Installation of SugarCRM or any supporting 3rd party software