Underlying marketing, sales and support activities, Sugar Collaboration provides capabilities to manage email within Sugar while integrating with Microsoft Outlook, schedule and track activities,manage projects, and work in offline or mobile settings. Sugar collaboration streamlines common tasks and promotes more effective communication with employees and customers.
- Manage schedules, calls, meetings and emails from a single location.
- Create, assign and manage key projects across teams.
- Integrate Sugar with popular applications such as Microsoft Outlook.
- Allow workers to access CRM in mobile and offline settings.
The Sugar Email Client delivers the functionality of a desktop email client with the portability of a web-based email application. The new Email Client features tight integration with all Sugar modules and offers state-of-the-art design, including drag-and-drop capabilities, search, keyboard shortcuts, rules wizard, support for folders, contacts, and personal inboxes. The Email Client can serve as a compliment to existing email clients or as a full replacement due to its interoperability with all leading email servers.
- Handle all email communications without leaving Sugar.
- Drag-and-drop capabilities makes for a great user experience.
- Support for search, folder and group inboxes makes email management simple.
Sugar’s Project Management delivers a full project management solution combined with the sales management, marketing automation and customer support used by employees to manage customer-centric activities. These new capabilities allow users to deploy projects across all customer-facing tasks, including campaigns, opportunities, accounts, and customer cases. Since Project Management is integrated with Sugar’s customer information, users no longer need to be concerned with redundant or inaccurate information, lost customer data, poor information sharing, or lack of user adoption.
- Build and manage projects across teams.
- Create projects from pre-defined templates.
- Monitor activity and dependencies with Gantt Charts.
- Manages upcoming tasks, open items, percentage completion, open cases, etc.
Plugins for Microsoft Office
Sugar Plug-Ins for Microsoft Office integrates your CRM data with the Microsoft’s leading productivity tools. With a few simple clicks, Sugar users can sync email, contacts and calendar information into Sugar modules, export data into Microsoft Excel and present CRM data in Microsoft Word.
- Capture important customers communications within Sugar.
- Export CRM data into Microsoft Word.
- Integrate data between Sugar and Microsoft Excel.
Plugin for Lotus Notes
Sugar's IBM Notes Plug-in allows users to share information between their IBM Notes client and their Sugar instance. The following types of IBM Notes records can be pushed to Sugar:
- To Do
The following types of Sugar records can be linked to IBM Notes:
- Quoted Line Items
- Revenue Line Items
- Custom Modules
Stay in touch while on-the-go with Sugar mobile functionality. Sugar offers wireless and smart phone access that is hassle-free so you can continue to work away from the office. For our enterprise users, Sugar mobile solutions translate to less downtime and greater productivity.
- Improve sales productivity with mobile access solutions.
- Access Sugar from any smart phone or notepad or iPad.
- Implement mobile functionality quickly and simply across our deployment options: SugarCRM Mobile solutions is available on mobile browser as well as standalone applications for android and iOS.
Sugar's Activity Management streamlines the tasks necessary to get the job done. Manage e-mails, meetings, calendars and calls within a central location to ensure teams work together to close more opportunities in a shorter period of time.
- Schedule and assign calls attached to a specific account to ensure a more complete customer record.
- Archive emails and meetings notes to individual accounts.
- Manage schedule, meetings and calendars in a single location.